Anesthesia is an important part of any operation not only in preventing pain, but also in making surgery easier and safer. A “general” anesthetic is a deep sleep for your entire body. You will remember nothing of the surgery itself, and you feel no pain. A “local” anesthetic only numbs part of the body.
All anesthetics are administered by a member of our Anesthesia Care Associates team. The staff consists of anesthesiologists who are board certified in their specialty, with special training in pediatric anesthesia and pain management.
For Anesthesia Medical Questions or Concerns Once You are Home:
1) Call the Local office 290-5784
2) Tell them you have a pain catheter and would like to speak to the Anesthesiologist on Call.
3) Give your Name and Number for an Anesthesiologist to return your call.
(Evenings & Weekend)
1) Call 290-5784 and speak to the Answering Service
2) Tell the Answering Service that you have a pain catheter and would like to speak to the Anesthesiologist on Call.
3) Give your name and number for the Anesthesiologist to return your call.
For Medical Billing Questions
Please call: 503-372-2740 or 907-290-5784